Massage Therapist job in Dunnville
Part-Time — Dunnville, OntarioApply Now
pt Health Dunnville Physiotherapy is seeking a Massage Therapist to become part of our dynamic team, which would be an exciting opportunity for new grads or experienced Massage Therapists.
$1,000.00 Signing Bonus + Flexible Scheduling + Competitive Wage
pt Health Dunnville Physiotherapy offers its massage therapists:
- Split fee wages as Employee or Contractor status.
- Comprehensive and competitive compensation package with predictable bi-weekly income
- Vacation Pay and Stat Holiday Pay – your pay continues while taking time off!
- Great benefits package (Health/Vision/Dental/Life Insurance), Staff Discounts and optional automatic RRSP contributions
- Allowance for Professional Development and training to meet your CEU goals
- Take advantage of maternity/parental benefits
- Registered and in good standing with your provincial college
- A commitment to demonstrating compassion, courtesy and understanding in all patient interactions.
- An ability to effectively prioritize, track and be accountable for details, data, information and activities related to managing patient caseloads.
Terms: Part-Time – Flexible Scheduling
Dunnville Physiotherapy is part of the pt Health group of clinics. At pt Health we work as a team, leveraging the collective strengths of many to develop the most progressive therapy strategies for our patients.
Have a question about this position? Email Lexie at email@example.com or call 905-523-5777 extension 531234
To apply, submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
pt Health I National Physiotherapy Champion of the Arthritis Society I Great Place to Work Certified
pt Health I 25 Years of Exceptional Care I Great Place to Work Certified
pt Health accommodates the individual needs of applicants with disabilities within the recruitment process. Please call us at 1 (866) 872-0587 or email us if you require accommodation to ensure your equal participation in the recruitment and selection process.
When the first pt Health clinic opened in Ontario in 1993, it was founded with a clear vision for the future. Even from the very start, we wanted to be a company that valued inspiration, communication, working together, and never being satisfied with the status quo. We wanted to be a place where patients came to get well and stay well. And we wanted to be an inspiration to ourselves as well as others.
Part of that inspiration comes from our multidisciplinary approach to patient care. In 100 clinics across Canada, there are over 130 registered massage therapists working collaboratively with PTs, OTs, NDs, and other clinicians, learning from and teaching each other throughout their careers. As a company, we support each other as we grow, learn, and expand our skills both as clinicians and as people. Our vision? We not only want to change the lives of our patients, we want to change the face of healthcare in Canada.
At pt Health, you never stop learning. Whether you are a recent graduate or making a transition, you can benefit from continuing education allowances or visit the online training centre for independent study and position specific training. Our online learning management system offers further learning in:
- Customer service to build and keep a long-lasting clientele.
- Leadership skills.
- Computer skills and software to make charting and other requirements easier to manage.
- Ongoing development specific to massage therapists, with focus on the promotion, marketing, and building of a strong, sustainable caseload.
Most importantly, as an RMT, you will get to inspire others via peer collaboration. Have you discovered some new techniques in the industry? Share them and discover teachable moments in a career that you love!
Work As An Employee Or Contractor
pt Health is unique in that you can choose to work as a direct employee or a contractor. Both options enable you to maximize your billings.
If you become an employee, you gain access to the following:
- Employee insurance (no need for an HST number)
- Internal CEU courses for FREE
- Monetary allowances given for external course work
- Biweekly taxes, CPP, and EI contributions
Extended Health Benefits Plan
We believe in supporting the health of our employees. We want all of our clinicians to be able to continue to have fulfilling careers at pt Health helping our patients get well and stay well. As an employee, you have access to the pt Health group benefits plan. This plan covers medications, dental, vision, and paramedical for you and your family.
At pt Health, we utilize a centralized national booking and billing team to give our customers the highest standard of customer service. In addition, each of our clinics has a dedicated Patient Coordinator to accept appointments and help ensure that patients have a positive experience. We make our administrative processes as efficient as possible so that we are able to stay focused on what is most important ï¿½ our patients.
We Help You Build Your Caseload
Not only will we encourage inbound referrals from motor vehicle accident insurance providers, workers compensation boards, and private health and benefit insurance providers, we also have marketing programs in place to help you build your caseload and advance your career. We do everything we can to help support a robust caseload at each of our clinic locations.
Work at pt Health and you will find yourself in one of the busiest clinics in Canada. If you are a committed RMT with a passion for helping patients, we have work for you. Become part of our collaborative team and leverage the strengths of many clinicians working together including PT, RMT, Chiropractors, ND, and OT.